Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Anybody from the South want to play a game?

Posted by: user40694 | Fri 20th Jun 2008 22:23 | Last Reply

OK guy's and girls.

Would anybody be interested in playing some kind of match, around Winchester or Reading area?

John Pettit plays at a beautiful course at Sherfield Oaks, or an alternative would be at South Winchester.

If anybody is interested in wanting to play, just let me know....No dates are arranged as yet. 

re: Anybody from the South want to play a game?
user77012
Reply : Sat 21st Jun 2008 00:12

me

user77012
Reply : Sat 21st Jun 2008 17:26

David ,i can usually manage most week days without to much problem the weekends are nearly all tied up. I like the sound of JPs course but according to google earth it doesn't exist is it a new course??

user24437
Reply : Sat 21st Jun 2008 17:32

Depends what you're planning Davina, make it a weekday in July and I may be able to join you - will be down that way a bit next month....

user52922
Reply : Sat 21st Jun 2008 17:33

Yes, David L, it is a new course and it is not on Google Earth, which shows you how out of date they are. I believe it has been established five years now and there are two courses, both in excellent condition with very true greens. I get a discount for my guests so the green fee will be reasonable. Would be great to have a game with you, perhaps you could tempt Kevin as well.

Last edit : Sat 21st Jun 2008 18:09
user52922
Reply : Sat 21st Jun 2008 17:37

Tim, any time you are this way give me a bell and we can have a game. Would be nice to see you again.

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 5th Jul 2008 14:34

I'd love to but the hols are starting to run a bit short....

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 5th Jul 2008 14:39

But I'm far to honest for that David.  But if the missus is willing to work out of the Bracknell office that day, I can drop her down and get the mileage off her and I may have had a dodgy kebab the night before.........

user83831
Reply : Tue 8th Jul 2008 12:11

Hi david

have registered to play sherfield oaks on the 25th july,am looking forward to a great day's golf. See you then

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top