Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Paphos, Cyprus

Posted by: user82184 | Tue 29th Apr 2008 12:26 | Last Reply

Hi All,

I'm off to Paphos at the end of May for a friends wedding. Both the Groom and I are wanting to catch a couple of rounds while we are out there.

Has anyone been before? Any recomendations? and whats the deal with handicap certificates? Niether of us have an official club handicap, do you think we could use the printable one from Golf shake?

Cheers

Paul

re: Paphos, Cyprus
user52922
Reply : Tue 29th Apr 2008 16:23

I have played there, Paul. Tsada, Secret Valley and the very posh one Aphrodite Hills. No idea on green fees now that Cyprus is in the Euro. I gather the impression that Cyprus has now priced itself out of the tourist trade. It always was expensive to eat nicely, but apparently it is now way over the top.

My brothet in law has an apartment at Coral Bay and even he does not go there anymore, he swaps with someone somewhere in the world.

I doubt you will need handicap certificates as the majority of players cannot play (Including me)anyway, so you will be welcomed I'm sure.

re: Paphos, Cyprus
user9368
Reply : Tue 29th Apr 2008 21:38

Played secret valley and Aphrodite hills last May. Both were excellent especially the cart paths but for your money secret valley at £30 incl the buggy (if 2 are playing) beats £100 for the round at Aphrodite hills every day of the week. I have reviewed Secret Valley in the review section.

Bet you a fiver you cant clear the ravine on the par 5 at Aprodite

Col

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top