Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Country Areas

Posted by: user25022 | Thu 29th Jun 2006 08:51 | Last Reply

Can't seem to add an area to the Da Pinta course in Portugal. The course is in the Carvoeiro area of the Algarve in Potugal, if this helps. Could I have added this information when entering the couses or do specific areas for countries other than the UK need to be added by administrators. Had a similar problem with Tenerife where there was only 1 local area available for the Canary islands.

Regards

Niblick512

re: Country Areas
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 29th Jun 2006 20:31

Hi, I've know idea of the areas in some countries so the deafault is 'other'.

If anyone knows of any areas/counties/states/provinces etc for any country other than the UK and US then let me know and I will happily update.

Regards,

Darren.

re: Country Areas
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 29th Jun 2006 23:41

How about I use ISO standards ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:ES

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:PT

Darren.

niblick512 wrote:

The areas in other countries can be either postal or geographical. Da Pinta course postal area is Carvoeiro. But the geographical area of Portugal that most people will relate to is the Algarve, or to be more precise, the Western Algarve. Can I suggest that when entering a new course we give accurate postal addresses and for the area use a geographical location i.e Golf Del Sur on Tenerife would have an area of Tenerife South, whereas Golf Adeje on Tenerife would be Tenerife South West. And it would be useful if we could enter this information ourselves when adding courses.

Regards

Niblick512

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top