Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Stats cards and downloads

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Wed 12th Mar 2008 22:28 | Last Reply

I've added some downloadable documents to the score tracker section which you can print off and use to track your advanced stats when on the course.

I hope you find these of use.

http://www.golfshake.com/report/statcard_index.php ;

re: Stats cards and downloads
user41897
Reply : Thu 13th Mar 2008 09:11

I like these Darren.  Thanks for posting them up.

user83900
Reply : Thu 13th Mar 2008 09:17

Excellent, thanks.  Sorry if this is a silly question but regarding Fairways and Greens in regulation - is that before or after allowing for my handicap??  So if a par 4 and I get a shot which means really it's a par 5 to me, do I count hitting the green in 3 shots as "Regulation" or must I only count it if I hit it in 2 shots as per the true par of the hole?

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 13th Mar 2008 09:32

It's without your handicap Jim. 

Here's a question though.  On a par 5 I tee off and end up in the rough.  My second shot however is on the fairway.  Does that count as fairway in regulation or not?  Same question if I hit the fairwayoff the tee (like that's ever going to happen!) then miss it with my second. 

user11501
Reply : Thu 13th Mar 2008 10:45

Fairways in regulation are ones hit with a tee shot on Par 4 or Par 5 holes. On a par 4 GIR is hit with your 2nd shot and on a par 5 GIR hit with your 3rd shot.

user53837
Reply : Thu 13th Mar 2008 21:49

Superstats are potential additional stats recording for the statos out there.  This functionality isn't live at present.

Just to decide if this is overkill or not, although they way my putting is going I could certainly do with noting whether I miss left/right or come up short  

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top