Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Course Planner

Posted by: user30119 | Tue 11th Mar 2008 22:18 | Last Reply

Hi off to the Algrave tomorrow, was just wondering if all the courses can supply Course Planners? I'm emailed the courses a few times but not heard anything.

Also are the courses in the Algrave in metres not yards?

re: Course Planner
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 11th Mar 2008 22:34

Not been but just in case someone else doesn't post before you go, I do believe they are in metres.

ALso check out this previous post on converting metres into yards if you need it.

http://www.golfshake.com/forums/view/1084/Yardage_Conversion.html ;

user30119
Reply : Tue 11th Mar 2008 22:35

Cheers Darren

user9368
Reply : Tue 11th Mar 2008 22:44

Course guides are great, without them i might miss all the great bunkers and water hazards that the designer intended me to hit. Otherwise id probably just play up the fairway, hit the green in reg and 2 putt and where would the fun be in that.

Once ive played a course once i can usually pick just the right club to hit the fairway bunker without even checking the course guide. How good am I?

user50843
Reply : Tue 11th Mar 2008 22:45

Mark that is a weak excuse to tell everyone you're off to play golf in a warm climate, good luck...  

user30119
Reply : Tue 11th Mar 2008 23:05

Tony....Why would I want to do that with all the excellent weather we have forecast here. I'm gutted to be escaping the wife and kids for a week but hey someone as got to do it dont you think?????

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top