Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Handicap reports

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sun 18th Jun 2006 21:36 | Last Reply

Dear Darren

A couple of thoughts on the handicap reports - just wondering if the 'handicap report/certificate' should look a bit more 'official'. I'm not suggesting that any deceit should be practised but, if the Golf Score Tracker logo were put at the top (i.e. as a heading) and maybe with an address and maybe fitted onto 1 A4 page, it would look a tad more convincing. What do you think?

Also, on a similar theme, I use the Multiple User Management facility to maintain scores and handicap changes for one other person - my wife, as it happens. But I cannot see any way of producing a handicap report/certificate for her. If it exists, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks David

re: Handicap reports
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 18th Jun 2006 21:36

Evening, David.

Have you tried the print version of the report ? I agree and will have a go at updating.

You should be able to display the certificate for you wife. Hopefully the following will make sense.

Tools section > Multiple User Management > Click on the 'User Maintenance 'icon, looks like a person and a cog > You should thne see 'View User Handicap Report'

Regards,

Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top