Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Scottsdales Golf

Posted by: user9368 | Wed 20th Feb 2008 22:12 | Last Reply

Just thought i would share my poor experience of this well established online retailer.

For christmas my very kind brother bought me a Puma top from www.scottsdalegolf.co.uk which when opened turned out to be the wrong colour and size.

After all the christmas festvities i set about returning this top and first phoned the store.

I was told that it would not be a problem that i should return the top as they have one in my size and colour in stock and this would be sent to me when they recieved the returned item.

I did this and waited & waited but no deliveries arrived. I phoned again and was  told that they now  had no tops in stock and one would be ordered and be with me by the end of the week.

Again i waited 2 weeks but no top so i phoned again. This time i was told that Puma did not have any in stock till the summer so i would have to choose another item, once we'd estblished that they had no items from puma in stock we agreed on a refund.

2 weeks later i have phoned again, this time to speak to the manager and have been promised that this will be resolved by the end of the week. I'll believe it when i see it.

At no point through all of this have i been contacted and warned of any problems or delays and currently am still out of pocket with no product.

Be warned

re: Scottsdales Golf
user9368
Reply : Sun 16th Mar 2008 21:48

3 further phone calls were required to sort out this purchase, very poor effort scottsdale. Definately will not be returning to your store

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top