Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Its all comming right

Posted by: user16742 | Fri 15th Feb 2008 19:46 | Last Reply

Just got back from playing 27 holes at hobson.Agreeing that the first 9 we'd use as a warm up, Which was good as i used that to sort out my game, worked out that ball positioning for my driver was to far back causing me to slice i moved it forward to where it should be left foot. (thus goijg to prove that when you think something is wrong and you try to correct it yourself you do the wrong thing as id been moving it further right). Anyway after the bacon buttie went out and started scoring nice start followed by a 9 then stedy away not really paying much attention to what i was geting just putting the score down. just put them in here and scored 96 taking of my handocap ment id gone round in par .Now im thining what if i hadnt messed up on that hole.�I even did some good recovery shots though i stayed on the fairways lots more than normal even if it took me a extra shot to get the green.Made a change playing on a flatish course.
Ps robbie look at my card

re: Its all comming right
user48641
Reply : Fri 15th Feb 2008 20:32

hi matt ,

well done mate, dont worry and start thinking about the odd shot here and there the main thing i would say is that you have figured out what you were doing wrong,  you will soon be shooting even lower scores without a doubt. 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top