Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

New golf swing gallery section

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Thu 7th Feb 2008 21:29 | Last Reply

CHeck out a new addition to the site that provides swing galleries for users who have uploaded their swing.

http://www.golfshake.com/video/swing_gallery.php

You can have a good laugh at my golf swing here and point me in the right direction, see some quick screen shots of the new feature below.

Look ut for some breakdowns of the swings of some of the golf pros.

and don't forget to upload your own swing !

Last edit : Thu 7th Feb 2008 21:30
re: New golf swing gallery section
user52922
Reply : Thu 7th Feb 2008 21:43

Looks fine to me, good top of the swing position with the weight nicely on the right foot and the weight shift on the downswing is very prominent through to a very nice high finish.

Far too good a swing for the handicap you are currently trying to kid us you are.

re: New golf swing gallery section
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 8th Feb 2008 10:08

You will get to see where it all goes wrong first hand at the Southern Cup on the 3rd March.

To be honest it's down to lack of practice, actual rounds so I let myself down on the short game and stupid duffed shots.

That's why we love this game and so many golf are obessesed because it takes time, commitment, practice but if you are truly committed you notice the difference due to the technical nature of the game which is I suppose different to some other sports. 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top