Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Society Problems

Posted by: user25382 | Mon 24th Apr 2006 21:48 | Last Reply

I have been trying to add details of a competition today where we played in four groups of three.

Firstly after adding the players for the competitionn in a new golf society their details were added twice. No problem because I can delete the duplicated entry as necessary but I assume that this is a glitch with the new release.

Secondly, when adding the scores, under each player A, B and C, when you go into the player B for example, he now has player A's scores, player A has player C's score and player C has player B's scores.

To this degree I deleted the competition to find that the rounds I had input were still recorded and in my own rounds a score that I had never had now appeared and was locked so that I couldn't amend it or delete it from my normal handicap list.

Any ideas what to do, assuming I have explained it right?!

Cheers.

Paul

re: Society Problems
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 27th Apr 2006 06:45

Think it is bug left over, will change the backend so that you can delete the round.

Regards,

Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top