Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

electric trolley

Posted by: user11936 | Thu 20th Apr 2006 14:48 | Last Reply

Can anybody advise me on a good reliable electric trolley? I bought one from Comet for �199.99 and it was a good model apart from cutting out now and then and as i am getting ancient it was hard pushing the trolley with no power (more than so!). I need an electric trolley as i am finding the hills and approx 16kg bag hard to manage. The power came back on when in the car park and on firmer ground at the end so i dont think it was loss of charge but more an engine touble as there was a whine from it now and then. I had sent it back to the makers and they repalced a control switch but the problem still occured and i got my old trolley out which was much lighter. I also got a refund for the trolley. I found the small wheel at the front also clogged easily with grass, twigs and mus (even though i was sometimes on the fairway)!. If someone could recommend a good reliable electric trolley, i would be obliged. Cheers

peter

re: electric trolley
user26342
Reply : Thu 20th Jul 2006 09:36

Hi, I bought a Powakaddy Sport Digital with a 36 hole battery from ebay for �239. This came with a full 12month guarantee. If you look there are some bargains to be had. I would not be without this trolley, it's so easy to put up / down & it handles all terrain with ease, would deffo recommend.

thanks

user52922
Reply : Mon 19th Nov 2007 18:43

They all come with a charger and you do it from the mains.

user52922
Reply : Mon 19th Nov 2007 19:49

I bought a lovely remote trolley with two 180 watt motors and 36 hole battery with carrying holdall and umbrella holder for £199.99 on ebay about three monts ago and it is a very sturdy and well built trolley.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top