Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Weekender in wales need an extra man 14th to 16 Aug 2015

Posted by: user78137 | Tue 4th Aug 2015 20:48 | Last Reply

Hi we have arranged a weekend away in Monmouthshire for twelve people. Unfortunately one of our guys has been called in to work on the Palace last minute. We are trying to fill the slot to make the weekend easier to sort out teams etc. Approximate cost is £150 for golf, bed & breakfast. Please contact me if any one is interested, thank you. David

Last edit : Tue 4th Aug 2015 20:48
re: Weekender in wales need an extra man 14th to 16 Aug 2015
user502775
Reply : Wed 5th Aug 2015 20:05

Hi David How many rounds are you playing over the weekend I may be interested but would only be able to do the sat & sun

Last edit : Wed 5th Aug 2015 20:05
re: Weekender in wales need an extra man 14th to 16 Aug 2015
user78137
Reply : Wed 5th Aug 2015 20:57

Hi The itinery so far is:- Friday tee off 1030 Raglan Parc 18 holes with breakfast prior. On to great digs The Greyhound near Usk, Beer, Beer,Beer, darts Beer! Saturday if still alive, Alice Aprings 18 in the morning with buggies, trust me you need them. Another 18 in the afternoon, guess what next? You got it, The greyhound for yet more beer & of course a little food. Sunday is 18 holes at Bransford olf Club Near Worcester. So on the way back to the midlands. NO BEER here, Booh, but to be honest think my liver will be hung out to dry by then! Format has not been announced as the number of players will dictate, but singles, throughout, with some kind of team game on sat afternoon, as 36 can be a killer. My number is 07752623885 or email me direct [email protected]

Last edit : Wed 5th Aug 2015 20:57

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top