Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Manchester Golf Partner

Posted by: user629762 | Mon 27th Jul 2015 11:25 | Last Reply

Hi,

Ive recently taken up golf and I am keen to play more reguarly. Certainly still a beginner as only occasionally break 100. I live in chorlton but happy to travel around manchester.

Iain

Last edit : Mon 27th Jul 2015 21:10
re: Manchester Golf Partner
user618719
Reply : Tue 28th Jul 2015 20:53

i,am over in swinton ,but work in urmston and play willy wroe after work alot (willy wroe is in urmston }

Last edit : Tue 28th Jul 2015 20:53
user415034
Reply : Thu 30th Jul 2015 00:02

Hello Iain, I am based in Oldham also looking for a reg playing partner, i am willing to travel to play. I am available Sundays and Monday's and Some evenings in the week, I am a beginner myself just getting started again after 2 years away from the game, but wanting to get playing every week again,
If you would like to meet up for a round let me know,
Regards Dave

Last edit : Thu 30th Jul 2015 00:02
user650681
Reply : Tue 4th Aug 2015 07:01

Hi Iain,

I work in Manchester a lot and have just taken up golf, I'm happy to play regularly [email protected]

Last edit : Tue 4th Aug 2015 07:01
user657905
Reply : Wed 30th Sep 2015 17:35

Hi, to all that replied to this post I guess!

Posted my own ad for a golf partner or two yesterday without reading through to see if anyone was in the same position. Live in Heaton Moor, Stockport area and I am a member at Styal GC. Only moved here and not got any form of golfing social circle as of yet. Would be happy be travel and mostly looking at weekends with the dark nights setting in. If this is to anyone's fancy then please get in touch!

James

Last edit : Wed 30th Sep 2015 17:35

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top