Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Wilson Prostaff Cavity Backed Irons

Posted by: user645992 | Mon 6th Jul 2015 16:16 | Last Reply

Hi there

I'm a bit of an in the game out of the game person. I'm trying to play more with a goal to playing in competitions etc. I always feel that if I played more I would be better. I didn't play for two months then came back last week and posted 85 and 91 with a lot of double bogies thrown in.

However, my question is this. I'm playing with 23 year old clubs. They're in good nick but are they holding me back and if so, what would anyone recommend I spend my money on? Would even a Dunlop NZ9 be better than my crappy Donnay ha ha? Thanks everyone. Mark.

Last edit : Mon 6th Jul 2015 16:16
re: Wilson Prostaff Cavity Backed Irons
user622175
Reply : Mon 6th Jul 2015 16:32

Hi Mark

Updating ur clubs would defiantly help.

It all really depends on how much you want to spend on a new set to be honest with you. You can even pick up a decent second hand set if you'd rather.

Last edit : Mon 6th Jul 2015 16:32
re: Wilson Prostaff Cavity Backed Irons
user645992
Reply : Mon 6th Jul 2015 17:54

Thanks Nathan. I'm sure that and playing more would help my consistency. I range from playing like a 3 handicapper to an utter duffer lol.

Last edit : Mon 6th Jul 2015 17:54

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top