Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

online golf lessons- what do you think?

Posted by: user79922 | Sat 5th Jan 2008 14:52 | Last Reply

Hi everyone.

I wanted to see if they really helped, as most of the websites you see you have to describe your problem (like 'I'm slicing it, help!) and then you'd wait for a reply, but I found this website http://www.directgolftuition.com

on this one you actually post a video of your swing on your personal page on the website and they take it away, look at it and then post it back to your page with them talking you through your problems over your original video and also drawing bits onto it to show you where you need to change. then they'll give you drills and tips to go away and practice- so much more helpful and personal!!

i signed up, as the first lesson is free, and although the PGA pro's promise to get back to you within 24 hours mine came back quicker as you are allocated to your own professional.

I've now had a few more lessons (you can decide as and when you want another one) and I can actually see the improvement as you can watch your old videos back and compare how you've changed.

they also have a great members section which is being constantly updated and you can post your own jokes and course reviews, download wallpapers etc and if you are cynical about online golf lessons, this really will change your mind. its really personal and you get to see where you're going wrong on the screen and they also point out all the good bits you're doing too, which certainly made me feel a bit better!!

so what do you guys think? sign up for the free lesson and let us all know!

http://www.directgolftuition.com

re: online golf lessons- what do you think?
user50354
Reply : Sat 5th Jan 2008 17:22

1st forum post and advertising another site....?

Exact same post on Golfmagic.....?

Any connections with directgolftuition then Erin......

NWOT..................

user52922
Reply : Sat 5th Jan 2008 17:39

I hope not, Robbie, instruction from a 36 handicapper may be interesting, but I doubt of much use.

user9368
Reply : Sat 5th Jan 2008 20:42

This would raise the question of forum moderation again. This is not the first time it would appear soemone has joined purely for the purpose of promoting their product.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 5th Jan 2008 20:46

Agreed, I'll start to remove these blatant advertisements and look at forum moderation is anyone is still interested.

To be hones this isn't the first time, just search for Rouken Glen, not to gave them anymore assistance with search engine optimisation  

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top