Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Trespassing on Golf Courses

Posted by: user628400 | Mon 20th Apr 2015 11:42 | Last Reply

I am a Member of Stapleford Abbots Golf Club and we have the Privilege of having 2 Great Courses on Sunday I was informed just before my Match that Local Trespassers with their Horses and been on the Priors Course and damaged Holes 1,3 and 5 Greens with Hoof prints fortunately the damage is is around the edges of green and does not effect putting, Praise for our Greenkeeping Staff,who immediately made repairs to damage but just in case these idiots who have caused wilful damage to our course read this Forum take your horses elsewhere

Last edit : Mon 20th Apr 2015 11:42
re: Trespassing on Golf Courses
user630125
Reply : Thu 23rd Apr 2015 14:14

You can bet your last £1 these idiots would be the first to moan if their horse trail was un usable for whatever reason!!

Last edit : Thu 23rd Apr 2015 14:14
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 23rd Apr 2015 18:04

These are gypsies, so no respect for the golf course.

They have a camp at the far end of the course.

They think the golf course is their own private playground.

The problem is the course management never do anything about them. They break into the small pro shop onsite twice a year.

Russ

Last edit : Thu 23rd Apr 2015 18:04
user425315
Reply : Fri 24th Apr 2015 12:08

a course near me is plagued by these assholes! last year while I was playing they decided to race their quadbikes over the course and were wheel spinning on the greens. the course owners are scared to do anything due to the repercussions!

Last edit : Fri 24th Apr 2015 12:08

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top