Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Looking for a game

Posted by: user627734 | Thu 9th Apr 2015 11:52 | Last Reply

Good morning all, I'm looking for a game on the 10th April in the northants area, don't mind where if anyone is interested..

Last edit : Thu 9th Apr 2015 11:52
re: Looking for a game
user626678
Reply : Thu 9th Apr 2015 17:28

Hello Roger,

I'd be happy to have a game with you, I live in Leighton Buzzard so could do Abbey Hill in Milton Keynes (not far from Stony Stratford) or Dela Pre in Northampton - both public courses or Wavendon near Woburn Sands - it's seniors morning there on Friday so an earlier tee time would be needed otherwise it's it'd be a long haul as there's about 30 people that go out.

I'm just playing again (three games in) after a five year lay off due to cardiac issues and struggling with consistency of course, playing to about 28 in my last couple of games. I prefer earlier tee times - say around 08:00? I'm out for a pint tonight but give me a buzz on 07718 647731 if you're interested in meeting up.

regards

Bob

Last edit : Thu 9th Apr 2015 17:28
user626678
Reply : Fri 10th Apr 2015 17:48

Thanks for the game today Roger, it was good meeting and playing with you. Here's to the next time

Bob

Last edit : Fri 10th Apr 2015 17:48
user627734
Reply : Fri 10th Apr 2015 17:53

It was a pleasure bob, thoroughly enjoyed it and yes here's to the next time.

Last edit : Fri 10th Apr 2015 17:53

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top