Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Competitions in Tunisia---JAN--FEB--MAR--2016

Posted by: user624815 | Fri 27th Feb 2015 14:07 | Last Reply

Golf Competitions in Tunisia---JAN--FEB--MAR--2016

Hi All,

I am new to your forum and hope I can be of any help to many out there.

I own the company called Crown Bowls Holidays now for 13 yrs and have done holidays very successfully in places like Portugal, Cyprus, Malta, Tenerife and Tunisia.

Recently at the Hotel in Tunisia I met with a group of 20 golfers who were there for a weeks golf at the Riu Bellevue Park Hotel which is All-Inclusive and 4 star.

These lads had a great week in end of Jan and have been going there for 14 yrs they said.

I used to be a 3 handicap in my day back in the 80's but I am a keen Crown Green bowler now !!

Anyway my company specialize in non-profit making holidays and have come up with 3 great new ideas for next winter for you golfers out there.

I have been in touch with the R & A about prizes as in Bowls I recently had a £20,000 payout for just ordinary bowlers who are not pro's as we don't have that in bowls.

I am looking to make 3 x £20,000 Amateur Golf comps next Jan, Feb & Mar in Tunisia.

The format is two fold as there will be a scratch championships and a handicap championships played on five courses from mon-fri of each event.

Well Tunisia in these months has excellent spring like weather to play in.

Costs------------£490 per person for your hotel and including your golf fees (except buggies) !!!

For one week excluding flights, you can all book your own flights very easily for around £150 each from most airports near to where you all live.

Single room supplements are just £6 per day and seaview is £8 a day in this Top quality Hotel.

Email for any more details to; [email protected]

Last edit : Fri 27th Feb 2015 14:09

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top