Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Teeofftimes fiasco

Posted by: user565589 | Wed 21st Jan 2015 08:56 | Last Reply

Booked a tee time via teeofftimes last weekend. Turned up at club only to fond they had a competition on and they weren't aware of our booking?! They were kind enough to honour the booking this weekend but it was a total pain in the arse, had to go play the nearest course which was a 9 hole. Anyone else had this with teeofftimes?

Last edit : Wed 21st Jan 2015 08:56
re: Teeofftimes fiasco
user621338
Reply : Wed 21st Jan 2015 10:39

Good Morning Brian,

I am sorry to see this message and would like to learn a little more about your booking and see what has happened here.

Could you perhaps provide us with the booking reference number and then maybe I can give you a call to discuss?

Rob Saunders Key Account Director at Teeofftimes.co.uk

Last edit : Wed 21st Jan 2015 10:39
user565589
Reply : Wed 21st Jan 2015 18:20

Hello Robert,

Already spoke to one of your colleagues on the day who offeredan apology and to book a round somewhere else but it was too late for that. Not sure why I got a confirmation email from yourslelves if the club hadn't agreed to it. I guess there was a lack of communication on their or your part. Guess it happens but was very annoying.

Ref : BT19967802

Brian.

Last edit : Wed 21st Jan 2015 18:20
user621338
Reply : Mon 26th Jan 2015 09:21

Hi Brian,

I am pleased that a member of our team has spoken with you however I would like for Tom Herridge our CS Manager to call you if that is ok? The error with your booking was out of hands and made at a venue with whom we have a live tee sheet connection.

We would like to reassure you in our processes and restore your faith in Teeofftimes.co.uk.

Can Tom call today on the number we have in our system?

Thanks and apologies once more.

Rob

Last edit : Mon 26th Jan 2015 09:21
user565589
Reply : Mon 26th Jan 2015 09:27

Yes, feel free to give me a call.

Last edit : Mon 26th Jan 2015 09:27
user477305
Reply : Mon 26th Jan 2015 11:10

Not going to lie that's pretty good customer service....

Last edit : Mon 26th Jan 2015 11:10
user565589
Reply : Mon 26th Jan 2015 17:29

Have to say Teeofftimes have been very good about the mix up which wasn't actually their fault. Refunded and Followed my complaint up and apologised with a 20% discount on my next booking. Been using them for a year and this was the only problem and not representative of the usual experience which has always been very good.

Last edit : Mon 26th Jan 2015 17:29

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top