Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

woman golfers help

Posted by: user437621 | Tue 18th Nov 2014 13:26 | Last Reply

hiya quick question is it just me or does most golf clubs have woman members who are like 40 plus age wise like my club I do ask as I am looking to find someone around the 20's 30's age to play some golf mixed opens in would be helpful if there is a website or something along they lines where people could point me in the right direction I am in the Edinburgh and Lothian's area of Scotland aswell thanks in advance for reply's

Last edit : Tue 18th Nov 2014 13:26
re: woman golfers help
user451055
Reply : Wed 19th Nov 2014 12:33

I think you will be very lucky to find ladies in the age range you hope for. Most clubs have a very high average age for ladies. Ladies in their 20-30s are usually not able to find time to play golf so don't join a club. A lot of ladies either can't afford it or are looking after children. Funny how their husbands find time though . I play with older ladies all the time and although they were initially scary I have made some fantastic friends and I don't think I would enjoy golf any more if I were playing ladies of my own age.

Last edit : Wed 19th Nov 2014 12:33
re: woman golfers help
user437621
Reply : Wed 3rd Dec 2014 12:59

Aaron please tell me how the hell am I gonna play golf in America when I stay in Scotland you should think before you post as your comment is pointless to me as I cant get out your way as it would cost to much I was just looking for young golfers in my area not across the world ffs

Last edit : Wed 3rd Dec 2014 12:59

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top