Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

North Birmingham or anywhere really

Posted by: user616481 | Sat 15th Nov 2014 16:57 | Last Reply

First post. I've been playing since 1992 and still stuck on about a 19 handicap. I have a couple of regular playing partners from Feb through to around mid-November but they go into hibernation over winter! I retired a quite an early age last December and am quite keen to keep my golfing muscles in shape through until next year as well as trying to find some new pals to play with year round. I can play most weekdays and Sunday mornings. Regular courses are Widney Manor, Lea Marston. Plenty of Groupons about this time of year to take advantage of so happy to travel anywhere for a cut-price round and a bacon sarnie!

Last edit : Sat 15th Nov 2014 16:57
re: North Birmingham or anywhere really
user618140
Reply : Sun 14th Dec 2014 13:54

Hi I live in Kidderminster and can only play weekends due to work but quite happy to play throughout winter travel no problem as long as not miles away lol

Last edit : Sun 14th Dec 2014 13:54
re: North Birmingham or anywhere really
user53837
Reply : Mon 21st Dec 2015 15:09

We've let the old forum slide of late but have now moved to a new & improved version. I'd highly recomment you register on the new forum and post your query there now >>

http://forums.golfshake.com/

Last edit : Mon 21st Dec 2015 15:09

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top