Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

A left handed compliment

Posted by: user613490 | Thu 30th Oct 2014 00:04 | Last Reply

Golfshake has some very informative video tips to help the amateur golfer. May I point out that all golfers are not right handed and to provide a service to meet the needs of all members it would be appreciated if some video clips featured demonstrations by left handed golfers.

Last edit : Thu 30th Oct 2014 00:04
re: A left handed compliment
user127691
Reply : Thu 30th Oct 2014 14:18

I'm baffled by this, why would it make a difference?

Last edit : Thu 30th Oct 2014 14:18
user613490
Reply : Thu 30th Oct 2014 23:34

Gary Hand! "right" Replicating an instructor's golf grip and the position of the club when he plays a particular shot may help improve your game. This is easier to follow when the instructor and student both favour the same hand; Gary.

Last edit : Thu 30th Oct 2014 23:34
user127691
Reply : Fri 31st Oct 2014 08:45

I watch phil mickelson short game videos all the time, makes no difference if hes left handed to me. My batting and bowling coach at cricket was left handed and demonstarted everything left handed I had no trouble relating this to doing it right handed.

I would imagine a sinster would have been shown how to do most things by a right handed person so would be even more adept at it.

Last edit : Fri 31st Oct 2014 08:45
user613490
Reply : Fri 31st Oct 2014 14:00

Comments are fair, however, it would still be appreciated to see left handed instructors included occasionally.

Last edit : Fri 31st Oct 2014 14:00

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top