Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Intelligent Clubs and Honest Golf Balls

Posted by: user341624 | Fri 17th Oct 2014 08:37 | Last Reply

The above title will become my first book. For many years now I have focused on helping golfers how to perform better and slowly I have simplified what is essentially a complex movement.

The challenge is that as a golfer you try to play and focus consciously, rather than allowing your unconscious mind to use its power to swing the club, allowing you to focus on your game one shot at a time.

the culmination of my work has been drive latterly through my involvement with Mind Fit Ltd. Having a 'can do' attitude will help you to understand what is happening as long as you accept that in your possession you have 'intelligent club'. each club knows what it needs to do. your 7 iron knows it travels further than your 8 iron and not as far as your 6 iron. Each club as a job to do and can also be used creatively in various situations.

Your job as the golfer is to discover what each club can do for you. You also have 'honest golf balls'. All the golf ball can do is obey the laws of physics. You apply a force to the ball and the ball responds accordingly. You are in control, whether you like it or not.

As there are three elements that make up your game and I have covered two, the remaining element is YOU! How you show up, process information, focus and commit yourself to what is about to happen is essential to developing a consistent golf game.

Many of the golfers I have met believe that by practicing and developing a consistent swing that their game will become more consistent. You will achieve a more consistent swing, whether this leads to a more consistent game is another thing altogether.

Your game is made up of what you do technically, physically and mentally. Being Mind Fit precedes understanding what you need to do technically and physically. Once you have established the ideal performance state for you understanding other elements becomes so much simpler.

Watch this space as you understand more about 'Intelligent Clubs and Honest Golf Balls'

Last edit : Fri 17th Oct 2014 08:37
re: Intelligent Clubs and Honest Golf Balls
user53837
Reply : Tue 4th Nov 2014 09:36

Love the title of the post !

Last edit : Tue 4th Nov 2014 09:36
user559337
Reply : Sat 22nd Nov 2014 22:08

When is it coming out?

Last edit : Sat 22nd Nov 2014 22:08
user341624
Reply : Fri 10th Jul 2015 10:11

Thanks Golfshake, the book will be available soon.

Last edit : Fri 10th Jul 2015 10:11
user341624
Reply : Fri 10th Jul 2015 10:12

Hi Sam, if you send me a message I can let you know how you can get hold of a copy. Thanks, Tony.

Last edit : Fri 10th Jul 2015 10:12

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top