Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Sponsorship request from a disabled golfer

Posted by: user53837 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Wed 1st Oct 2014 10:46 | Last Reply

It is that time of year and I am looking for sponsors to help me play golf all over the U.K., if I can. Here is the reason why I am asking; I have M.S. ,HEART PROBLEMS ,TRAPPED NERVE IN MY BACK AND SCIATICA IN MY RIGHT LEG. That's just a few things I have wrong. I have a disabled wife and she also has M.S. and dementia and I look after her all the time. When I go and play golf (away from home) my wife comes with me and stays in hotels and the golf club doing word game images and reading books, which is an hours respite from each other. When we are away golfing it is with a group called S.D.G.P. (http://www.sdgp.org.uk/). We are all disabled golfers, but as you can image I have to pay the fee for my wife she is the only non golfer there and she is not subsided by the club, which I agree with. I have done this for two years now, with only the help from alzimer's and the M.S. Society with their short term break funds so I have through all my savings.

If you are able to sponsor me, I am happy to play with your logo on my golf equipment. All I am looking for is a little bit of help with paying my hotel bills, for my petrol to get there or the a year of just paying for my entry fees. If I get any funding, it will go to the Scottish Golf Union and they said they will be able to sort it out for me. I play at Craibstone Golf Center and I am 56. I have a buggy which I take to all games as I know there are more disabled golfers than there are buggy's and I have a car that can transport us..

If you are interested my name is Scott Anderson and you can contact me via email at [email protected] and look at my profile on the S.D.G.P. site

THANKS for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon.

Posted on behalf of Scott Anderson by Golfshake.com

Last edit : Wed 1st Oct 2014 10:46
re: Sponsorship request from a disabled golfer
user43763
Reply : Sat 4th Oct 2014 18:14

good luck mate

Last edit : Sat 4th Oct 2014 18:14

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top