re: Overseas courses
user505148
Reply : Tue 19th Aug 2014 11:35

yes, just as you would a local course

Last edit : Tue 19th Aug 2014 11:35
user53837
Reply : Tue 19th Aug 2014 14:31

Hi Pauline, yes assuming we have the course and the score card on the system already. Most of the large resorts and European courses we will have.

If we don't you can either add or email us and we will add immediately for you but the simple answer is yes you can add a round for a course in any country.

Last edit : Tue 19th Aug 2014 14:31
user79538
Reply : Tue 19th Aug 2014 17:19

I added all of the courses I played in America in 2008, so I know it's not too difficult to do, and it looks like I'll need to add details of 3 courses from Marrakech in January 2015, because I can't find any score cards for the courses on Golfshake which I will be playing then. It also means there are no reviews of the courses, which I would have liked to read, as I've never been to Morocco before. Whereever you are going - there are those of us who would like to read what other Golfshake members think of the courses they play (home or abroad), so please add a review when you enter scores. Thanks.

Last edit : Tue 19th Aug 2014 17:19

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top