Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

New and improved site (More)

Posted by: user22898 | Sun 9th Apr 2006 18:11 | Last Reply

Hi,

How do I do the following?: 1/ Create a course review. 2/ Read course reviews. 3/ Enter Course ratings. 4/ Do most of the other things listed on the new site under the heading of new functionality for 'Courses' (I can't find them under the menu of courses). 5/ Exit out of society mode back to personal mode without logging off and logging back on again.

Cheers Keith

re: New and improved site (More)
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 9th Apr 2006 21:52

Hope this helps, I will shortly add some very quick user guides for this sort of information.

How do I do the following?: 1/ Create a course review.

Find any course in the system, select the course name to view the course information. You should then see a few tabs, one of which is course reviews. This page will detail any system or user submitted reviews. You can add a new review by clicking the submit review.

2/ Read course reviews.

As above, latest reviews are listed on the portal home page on the right hand side. Also from the course section you can get a list of the top rated courses.

3/ Enter Course ratings.

As above, from the course review page you can rate the course when adding a review or just from the page

4/ Do most of the other things listed on the new site under the heading of new functionality for 'Courses' (I can't find them under the menu of courses).

Find the course you want and click the course name to view the course information. You should then be able to access the reviews, maps, local courses etc.

5/ Exit out of society mode back to personal mode without logging off and logging back on again.

Once you login and access the society you should get an extra navigation menu for the society. Top right hand corner of this should should then see Exit society. This will exist the society but still leave you logged on.

Cheers Keith

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top