Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Just one of those days.

Posted by: user596177 | Thu 17th Jul 2014 15:53 | Last Reply

A game better forgotten,I found deep grass and bunkers so many times it was beginning of a night mare. Over all made good use of the experience by putting golf theory into practice. The grass was almost 12 inches deep Sweeping movement with the golf club was a complete waste of time so using a nine iron opened up wide I chopped down at the ball and hoped for the best. Very pleased each time it did clear the rough. Don't ask me why or how I have no idea but it worked. Also my bunker theory put into practice also worked I am pleased to say. All in all i put good use of a very bad game. Just one of those days which happens to all golfers. ,

Last edit : Thu 17th Jul 2014 15:53
re: Just one of those days.
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 28th Jul 2014 19:04

Hugh, it's always good to find a positive out of a bad round.

At least now you know what to do when you get into those awkward places on the golf course.

Russ

Last edit : Mon 28th Jul 2014 19:04
re: Just one of those days.
user596177
Reply : Sun 3rd Aug 2014 12:21

Russ I always try to find something positive every time I play. The exercise and the company makes a bad game enjoyable. Being a late starter its been quite hard going trying to get down to the set 28 handicap. Some how I must save 10 more shots to get there.

Last edit : Sun 3rd Aug 2014 12:21

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top