Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

SkyCaddie Members Home Counties East Region

Posted by: user30263 | Fri 30th May 2014 17:30 | Last Reply

All over the world SkyCaddie are regularly looking for all course Golf Course Changes so Members can download accurate data. With Courses regularly being busy and not concerned first & foremost with GPS devices being up to date, information does not always get sent through. These changes need to be mapped as SkyCaddie do not rely on Map images. The only GPS device not to do so.

I am now assisting with getting all Home Counties & East Region changes updated so they can be mapped for SkyCaddie members. Could I please ask that if playing any courses in the region & you notice any data not being up to date, that you please let me know. Of course If playing courses in any different regions if you could still let me know I will of course ensure those changes are also reviewed & where necessary updated.

Many Thanks in advance!

Last edit : Fri 30th May 2014 17:30
re: SkyCaddie Members Home Counties East Region
user338942
Reply : Tue 3rd Jun 2014 10:02

Walk Every Course.....

Last edit : Tue 3rd Jun 2014 10:02
re: SkyCaddie Members Home Counties East Region
user30263
Reply : Thu 5th Jun 2014 07:36

All courses were walked when originally mapped. When we know of new changes they are again walked to be updated once we are aware of them.

Last edit : Thu 5th Jun 2014 07:36

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top