Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Longest Day Golf Challenge

Posted by: user34817 | Thu 22nd May 2014 21:45 | Last Reply

Myself and seven friends will be taking part in the Macmillan Longest Day Golf Challenge on Thursday 26th June 2014 in order to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.

We will be playing four rounds of golf in one day at Southern Valley Golf Club. This could take anywhere between 14 and 16 hours, more than 350 shots hit each and we will be walking in excess of 16 miles so will not be an easy feat.

Cancer affects most of us in one way or another at some point in our lives so this is our way of adding our own support to a very worthy organisation.

Please follow the link below to make your donation and I thank you for your support.

Just Giving - Richard Lane-Blackwell

If you fancy taking on the challenge yourself and raising even more money then follow the link below and sign up your own team.

Longest Day Golf Challenge

Last edit : Thu 22nd May 2014 21:45
re: Longest Day Golf Challenge
user466742
Reply : Fri 23rd May 2014 10:07

any chance for a few more to play mate? that course is local to me & i have at least 3 other friends who would want to get involved?

Last edit : Fri 23rd May 2014 10:07
user34817
Reply : Sat 24th May 2014 06:02

Unfortunately, due to the logistics of trying to fit all four rounds in around the other players that will be there that day, I think that two four-balls would be the max we could have. If we had any more it could be an issue when trying to play through other groups and we need to be getting round as quick as we can. Thank you for the offer though.

Last edit : Sat 24th May 2014 06:02
user466742
Reply : Sun 25th May 2014 19:12

No worries mate! Good luck & I'll be donating when I get paid Wednesday. Great cause that I'm sure has an impact to 90% of people!

Last edit : Sun 25th May 2014 19:12

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top