Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

looking for replacement wedge

Posted by: user119333 | Fri 9th May 2014 11:15 | Last Reply

Hi, i have just returned from a golfing trip to Turkey and have discovered that i have lost my RH Taylormade Burner 2.0 pitching wedge with regular steel shaft. Has anyone out there got any ideas on where i can get a replacement please?

re: looking for replacement wedge
user246701
Reply : Fri 9th May 2014 13:33

Probably eBay, golfbidder, American golf 2nd hand section, or even your own pro shop.

To be honest I think you'll struggle though. Best alternative would be to get an aftermarket wedge to replace it with, taking the opportunity to get a gap wedge etc in the same brand.

user88724
Reply : Fri 9th May 2014 16:49

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Taylor-Made-Burner-Superfast-2-0-HP-GAP-Wedge-Stiff-flex-Steel-New-/291127704449?pt=UK_SportsL
eisure_Golf_GolfClubs_JN&hash=item43c8903b81

Last edit : Fri 9th May 2014 22:50
user246701
Reply : Fri 9th May 2014 19:53

Thought he was looking for a PW ?

user119333
Reply : Fri 9th May 2014 20:22

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I think I'll take your advice and buy something more up to date by Taylormade

user88724
Reply : Fri 9th May 2014 22:57

Brian, You are quite right but most golf buyers never say what they really want and / or never hear or follow advice. Every wedge is a pitching wedge and, to change the subject, the term 'gap' wedge is immensely confusing. This year three of my buyers came in for drivers and left with golf shoes. There's a joke in there somewhere but I'm tired and going to bed. P.S. I've switched the ad. link to another club with a more agreeable description. P.P.S. Oops Mick actually wanted something entirely different. But not shoes.

Last edit : Fri 9th May 2014 23:01

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top