Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Clubs 4 Sale (Mizuno MP32's Titleist, Callaway, Cleveland)

Posted by: user76757 | Wed 28th Nov 2007 14:05 | Last Reply

Full Golf Setup For Sale

Due to other commitments i am no longer able to play golf at such and intense level and therefore am selling my stunning golf set.

Included in this auction are as followed

Titleist 905T Driver. 10.5* loft with Aldila NV shaft (The green one) Regular

Callaway Steelhead 5 Wood - Regular steel shaft

Stunning grain flow forged Mizuno MP32's 4-9 iron with soft covers included. Regular steel shafts

Cleveland 900 series gun metal black wedges, 48* (Pitch), 56* (Sand) and 60* (Lob)

Please note that the Ping K56  Stand Bag is not included in the auction. I will throw in a blue Callaway STS stand bag instead (In excellent condition may i add).

Conditon of clubs :

Driver has 1 very faint sky mark

5 wood is fine

Irons have marks around the hossel due to them being grain flow forged but heads are fine due to covers

Wedges are fine.

All clubs have the usual wear and tear on the face where the ball has been struck.

Pick up only but i can enquire about P+P costs if needs be. I am prepared to deliver anywhere in Cornwall and as far as Bristol on the bases that the seller pays for my petrol there and back

Offers on individual items are excepted. Im Based in South Devon

Please email me at [email protected] for all enquires

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r8/junkiesfriend/DSC00812.jpg" border="0" width="600" height="600" />http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r8/junkiesfriend/DSC00814.jpg" border="0" width="600" height="600" />

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top