Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Hiring clubs in the US

Posted by: user375014 | Fri 4th Apr 2014 21:36 | Last Reply

Looking likely my honeymoon in July will be in Florida and was looking at playing a few rounds when there, wanted to ask about hiring clubs and more specifically what are you likely to receive in your bag and how easy is it to adjust to new and unfamliar clubs? Anyone had any experience ?

re: Hiring clubs in the US
user88724
Reply : Sat 5th Apr 2014 01:09

https://www.golfclubsaway.com/ A knowledgeable caddie may help adapting: http://www.mbcaddygirls.com/caddy.asp?page_id=list&state=FL The top local caddie is George Slupski of Boynton Beach. But don't mention Lee Westwood to him.

Last edit : Sat 5th Apr 2014 01:26
re: Hiring clubs in the US
user385217
Reply : Sun 6th Apr 2014 13:17

I was in Orlando a month ago & rented clubs at several courses Kissimee & Providence had Cobra & Adams for around $25, but ask for discount. Mystic Dunes had Taylormade but expensive I also went to Americas Golf Outlet who had Adams clubs at $25 a day they also gave me vouchers for reduced rates at Mystic Dunes & Hawks Landing, only problem with these was collecting & returning clubs. Sets I rented where very good, wish I had forgotten to return driver & putter from Providence After a few shots on range I found clubs as easy to use as my own Adams clubs

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top