Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

looking to play cheap golf in murcia area, spain????

Posted by: user508037 | Thu 27th Feb 2014 12:07 | Last Reply

i'm hoping to plan a visit to the murcia/la manga area of spain at some time this year, can anyone suggest any courses that are reasonably priced, ideally within a short transfer of the airport, alternatively...info on a packages (transfer/accomadation/food/beer) etc....would be gratefully received

b/r kevin

re: looking to play cheap golf in murcia area, spain????
user467588
Reply : Fri 28th Feb 2014 11:29

We do an annual trip to the Malaga area each autumn and have found Golfbreaks to be top notch.

They build a package around what you fancy, at reasonable prices, sorting buggies, tee times and where ever you fancy playing. We are on our fourth year of using them and find it the easiest way to sort our holiday.

Obviously, I have no connections with Golfbreaks other than being a satisfied customer.

user2879
Reply : Sat 1st Mar 2014 14:43

If you're in La Manga, why not play the three courses on that resort. Roda is next to Murcia airport and La Romero is close as well. But, I'd check on trip advisor for all the courses to see what the conditions are like as it varies. Would also email the clubs to see when they are doing green's maintenance

user508037
Reply : Sun 2nd Mar 2014 07:23

thank you peter, i'll give them a call....it'd be best to have everything booked through a golf break agent!

user508037
Reply : Sun 2nd Mar 2014 07:24

thanks mbachi a great idea....don't want to get there & be dissapointed with conditions!

user26342
Reply : Tue 11th Mar 2014 06:48

Kevin,

I've been going to Murcia for the last 8 years. We used to play 3 different courses each year which included;

Alicante, Allenda, La Finca, Las Ramblas, Hacienda, El Valle but for the last 4 years we have been going to the La Manga resort as the cost of the green fees for those other courses was creeping towards the 70-80 euro region.

This year we have got the cost of B&B, 3 rounds of golf for £169 pp.

They have 3 championship courses & each one is excellent. Once you've played the West course you'll want to play it again.

We have booked with yourgolftravel.com the last 2 years as they were the most competitive.

Good luck

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top