Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

SkyPro

Posted by: user356537 | Thu 27th Feb 2014 08:10 | Last Reply

Just wondering, does anybody own a SkyPro or at least tried one? I've got one on order but would love to know what others think about them.

re: SkyPro
user246701
Reply : Sat 1st Mar 2014 11:54

Not tried one, but some of the other brands have come out with new and improved versions of last years models and that is the thing that would worry me, will it be superseded quickly and be obsolete with no updates.

user246701
Reply : Tue 4th Mar 2014 21:35

Just seen that v2.0 is available, and it looks like the unit is upgradable which is good news ...

"SkyPro 2.0 is here! Available as a free software update to all SkyPro customers - the new version of SkyPro has been completely rebuilt with a beautiful new user interface, new features, and the ability to analyze your putting!"

user356537
Reply : Wed 5th Mar 2014 10:30

Hi Brian.

I took the plunge and purchased a SkyPro last Friday. I haven't had much chance to use it yet but my initial impressions following a session in the net in our garden is that it is a very useful little gadget indeed. I've downloaded the new version of the software and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

I think this will really help me with my game this season.

Richard

user246701
Reply : Wed 5th Mar 2014 10:40

Looks like a great update, and would love to try one out to see what they do .... but can't afford it at the moment

user553910
Reply : Thu 6th Mar 2014 23:51

People interested in this sort of gadget will do worse than look at the roundup of several competing products here: http://www.mygolfspy.com/skypro-swing-analyzer-trainer-review/

user574040
Reply : Thu 13th Mar 2014 15:57

I have got a Skypro golf swing analyser - it has helped my game in a wonderful way, I got a free Pocket golf professional with it from ww.golfswinganalysers.co.uk , best addition to my bag ever!

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 13th Mar 2014 19:33

I have a SkyPro. Found it very useful when on the range, and even on the course.

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top