Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

what is this thing on my bag

Posted by: user505148 | Wed 26th Feb 2014 13:33 | Last Reply

Hi, i have a new cobra Amp cart bag and there is something on it that know one seems to no what its for. it is just above the bottom pocket where you would normally keep your balls. it is a material that you can place something behind, some people have said its for a GPS but i dont think it is strong enough, its about the size of a business card. I cant even describe it but its a grey peice of material that you can maybe slot something through / behind. if anyone knows what this is then please say. Dont even say on the cobra website!

re: what is this thing on my bag
user320021
Reply : Wed 26th Feb 2014 18:41

Without a picture to look at, I'm struggling too! But is it this bit?

http://www.sportservice.fi/golf/sites/default/files/COBRA%20REVERSE%20HANDLE%20CART%20BAG%207.jpg

Last edit : Wed 26th Feb 2014 18:42
user505148
Reply : Thu 27th Feb 2014 11:42

thanks colin yeh that is it, so i gather its for golf balls, seems strange place to keep them? even the pros at the driving range didnt know last night

user202037 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 27th Feb 2014 13:53

Direct Golf describe it as:-

Easy access neoprene ball sleeve provides you with quick and easy access to spare golf balls while out on the course without having to go through different pockets to locate one of the things you need may use the most.

Last edit : Thu 27th Feb 2014 13:54
user505148
Reply : Thu 27th Feb 2014 13:56

All makes sense now, i read that as well, just never clicked, still dont think i will be keeping my golf balls in there, just as easy to have a pocket dedicated for balls?

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top