Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Clubs Taylormade Burner R/H Irons 4-sw, Driver, 3w, Hybrid Plus Bags!

Posted by: user505148 | Tue 18th Feb 2014 16:37 | Last Reply

Hi a friend of mine is selling his clubs,

For sale a full set of Right handed Taylormade clubs and two Taylor made bags (cart and stand bag)

Irons...4-sw steel shaft Uniflex 85.

Driver...Taylormade Burner Superfast 9.5 loft excellent condition handle has been professionally re-gripped. Head cover included

3w...Taylormade Burner wood 15 degree loft excellent condition. Head cover included

4w(hybrid/rescue) Taylormade Burner Superfast 22 degree loft again excellent condition. Head cover included

Two Taylormade Burner bags one cart bag in top condition and also a stand bag in equally as good condition.

Also comes with a Taylormade Burner umbrella and towel!!!

Excellent full package here up for grabs. Reason for sale is simply because I have just upgraded to a different set of clubs. These clubs have helped my game tremendously and have been a good friend to me. Very forgiving and all round a great set.

Buyer must collect or can possibly deliver locally personally. Location Dagenham RM10,

Realistic offers please!

re: Golf Clubs Taylormade Burner R/H Irons 4-sw, Driver, 3w, Hybrid Plus Bags!
user505913
Reply : Thu 20th Feb 2014 15:22

Hi Jason I have quite recently bought T/m burner driver& irons & am looking for a 3 wood to complete the set, would you consider selling separately?

re: Golf Clubs Taylormade Burner R/H Irons 4-sw, Driver, 3w, Hybrid Plus Bags!
user505148
Reply : Thu 20th Feb 2014 15:25

i think he is open to selling seperately, how much would you be willing to pay and ill contact him?

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top