Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Tenerife

Posted by: user505913 | Sat 15th Feb 2014 23:56 | Last Reply

Anybody in Tenerife from 8/7 this year looking for a game?

re: Tenerife
user566390
Reply : Wed 19th Feb 2014 09:20

Matt are you trying to say 8th of July?

user505913
Reply : Thu 20th Feb 2014 15:06

Sorry bob yes 8th of July

user566390
Reply : Fri 21st Feb 2014 08:52

Where are you staying? If you look in the free booklet called Out & About there will be contact details for Los Gigantes Golf Society. They will find you in with a game and they are a good bunch. The courses will be quite empty at that time of year. There are two ranges / practice areas Los Lagos and Los Palos. If you let me know where you are staying I can give you the details on both, and remember the hat it will be hot in July.

user505913
Reply : Fri 21st Feb 2014 19:56

Hi bob, I will be staying in Los christianos for 12 days,I have played the 9 hole course in Los Lagos but my pal who lived over there is coming back to the U.K so unfortunately I will have no one to play with so any thing you can do for me will be very helpful thanx

user566390
Reply : Mon 24th Feb 2014 17:09

OK I will sort the details out for you and post or PM you. I played Golf del Sur yesterday, First time I have played that one, very enjoyable. You can also turn up at Los Lagos and ask to make up a 3 or 4 but it is better to have a game arranged. Hablo espanol? If yes it's much easier but I will see what I can sort out.

user505913
Reply : Sun 2nd Mar 2014 19:13

I don't speak spanish bob but if you can sort something out for me it would be much appreciated thanx

user566390
Reply : Wed 2nd Apr 2014 08:03

Matt, I've just come back to the UK. If you PM me your e-mail address I will send you some details. Is that 12 days from the 8th? Wednesday 9th 18 at los Lagos & Wednesday 16th Los Gigantes Golf Society €20.00 to join but you can then win the money, sadly there is nothing on that week end in between.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top