Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

I am returning

Posted by: user566390 | Fri 27th Dec 2013 22:30 | Last Reply

I'm back. After a few years away I'm now back in the fold. Give me a little time to sort myself out and I will be back proper.

re: I am returning
user566390
Reply : Sat 28th Dec 2013 09:37

I have an ongoing project that will take me up to April 2014 to complete after that I will be looking for midweek games on a regular basis. I try not to play weekends as I think that people who are still working need to use the courses and clubs to help them survive. I like to play my golf at a sensible pace, 4 hours for a 4 ball 3.15 or so depending on traffic and the course for a two ball. I have in the past been an OK player but too long away has taken it's toll badly but, at least I know it. I'm Located in South West Warwickshire and happy to travel for a game.

user80078
Reply : Sat 28th Dec 2013 20:30

Welcome back Bob. Just out of interest, what kept you away from golf? I am retired and play twice a week when the weather allows. This coming year I intend to get into coarse fishing so will have to share my spare time between fishing, golf, tennis and keyboard. This retirement lark is hard work! Enjoy your golf...

user566390
Reply : Sat 28th Dec 2013 22:10

What kept me away good question easy answer all sorts of other stuff and time.

user249902
Reply : Tue 31st Dec 2013 08:17

I'm in Coventry, your welcome any time Mon-Fri just let me know, or I could travel towards you

user566390
Reply : Wed 1st Jan 2014 16:02

Robert Thanks for the offer, I will contact you in the early spring. I rate Brandon as a very good municipal coarse, Hearsall I do not like that much, having said that the greens in 2013 were superb. Ingon Manor, Henley and Stratford Oaks can all be had for between £10.00 and £15.00 depending on numbers and timings.

user566390
Reply : Wed 2nd Apr 2014 07:41

So back in the UK and raring to go.I've set my sellf a target for the spring / summer so lets wait and see.

Robert, by next week i should have plenty of free time shall we try fopr a game weather permitting?

user249902
Reply : Wed 2nd Apr 2014 08:43

welcome back, hope all is well

user566390
Reply : Sat 5th Apr 2014 11:10

I know this is not the correct place but I can't see where to post this. So if it breaks the rules please delete. I have treated my self to a wedge set never had one of these so I have 3 odd wedges for sale. Taylor Made R9 +1" 2deg Upright KBS Stiff (NOT TOUR) Lamkin midsize grip VGC Was bougt with my R9 set. Taylor Made RAC 54 deg Plenty of bag clatter as I always used to carry same spec as above Sonartec 60 Deg TOUR ISSUE serial number +" standard lie. I can shorten or lengthen and regrip with grips of your choice if required. Open to sensible offers before going on the bay.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top