Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf Forum International Challenge

Posted by: user75956 | Thu 15th Nov 2007 14:17 | Last Reply

Hi, my name is Aureliano and i'm writing from Italy (Milan). Sorry for my shameful english!

This is my first post and first of all I would like to thank you for the hospitality.

I have just an idea to propose you.

In italy (Milan exactly) there's a popular golf forum (http://www.nextgolf.it) that it is interested to organize a golf challenge with other european golf community. We have been playing since 2003 against other italian golf community (a sort of ryder cup) and we spend a wonderful moments of golf in terms of friendship, challenge, golfcourse...in few words in terms of GOLF!!!

I have already conctacted forum communities from Spain,Holland, England,France, Sweden, Finland and they are really interested ad enthusiastic: we are already thinking and proposing ideas about organization.

Till now Spanish, Dutch, German and English have already confirmed their partecipation!!

Are you interested to developed something about that??

I just can say to you that we would prefer to play in Italy the Golf Forum International Challenge (just for respecting to the "father" of idea...ehm...ehm..that's me  ).

Please visit our italian golf forum (www.nextgolf.it) and get registering (just if you want). Others european golfers have already got registering and they are discussing with us (in english) in "FORUM CHALLENGE CUP" section!

Let me know if we can discuss about it!!

best regards
Aureliano

email: [email protected]

Sorry if this is not the right section to writing my discussion!!

PS: in the next posts are showed rules and features of the event!

Last edit : Tue 20th Nov 2007 17:16
re: Golf Forum International Challenge
user52922
Reply : Tue 20th Nov 2007 09:22

I am quite sure there are many interested, Aureliano, but are not able to commit at this early stage.

Myself, I would love to make it to the tournament with my wife, as she loves Italy.

user52922
Reply : Tue 20th Nov 2007 10:06

Nothing wrong with your English at all, Aureliano.

I looked at the link for "unofficial subscription" and it was all in Italian. It appeared one needed to register first before one could indicate interest.

There are many members of the VGS who do not use the forums of either Golfshake or the VGS who I am sure would love to support your competition. Who would't want to play golf amongst the Italian Lakes.

I am sure that if you made this an event in the VGS that you would get a good response.

Regards

John

user52922
Reply : Tue 20th Nov 2007 13:22

I registered with a user name and password but when trying to log-in there was no knowledge of me whatsoever.

Perhaps I will wait for the form in English to confirm.

Regards

John

user620573
Reply : Mon 12th Jan 2015 21:24

Hello viewers,

This is a good news for everyone. I wanna a show a prize. It is Golf Tournament Gifts & Golf Prizes. Golf is the famous play in every country. Golf is on of the energetic play. If anybody want to buy any prizes click the link and more details. http://www.imprintgolf.com/

Regards

Samim Reza

Last edit : Mon 12th Jan 2015 21:24

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top