Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

New clubs

Posted by: user564713 | Wed 27th Nov 2013 11:26 | Last Reply

Hi everyone, I've just signed up to golf shake and really looking forward to being part of things ?? I've been using Benross for a few years now and to be fair they have been ok ? So much so I thought it was about time I treated myself to a new set of Benross max speed woods and irons, going out next week to give them there maiden bash, Why is it when ever I mention Benross I get a flat silence ?? Are they that bad !! I like them they work for me

Any other happy Benross boys out there ??

re: New clubs
user80078
Reply : Wed 27th Nov 2013 11:45

From what I've heard and read Rod, Benross seem to be top quality clubs, but at a very realistic price. You can't say fairer than that. Good luck with the new sticks..

user43763
Reply : Wed 27th Nov 2013 23:55

I had a benross driver, vxr or something i seem to remember, had a really nice aldila shaft and was quite straight and average to long, only problem is it sounded like breaking an egg when it hit the ball, it was decent for the price, but thats about all i can say about it. my older nike was longer and sounded better, my newer titleiest 910d2 is much nicer in pretty much every way, again though price came into it. if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay and how many clubs in the set?

user543623
Reply : Sat 7th Dec 2013 08:38

If it's working for you at time moment why change for now? Maybe extra lessons or save up for more golf?

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top