Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Spurious Awards!

Posted by: user398345 | Sun 3rd Nov 2013 16:00 | Last Reply

Recently received 2 e-mails informing of having earned a couple of Golfshake awards. - The 2 club award for a birdie on a par 3, which as yet I haven't actually managed to achieve. - Plus a sub-90 award, which again sadly I haven't been down that low as yet, with 95 as my PB. So the golfshake computer is obviously losing the plot at times, as I have certainly never carded such feats, but look forward hopefully to someday earning them for real!

re: Spurious Awards!
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 3rd Nov 2013 19:18

They obviously know what it coming, and thought they would give them to you early....

Russ

user58466
Reply : Tue 19th Nov 2013 06:07

Conversely the system has failed to award me with a round with less than 30 putts, 100% FIRs and 10 scorecards posted recording a Birdie. Not rubbing it in, just saying.

Is someone out there wandering the fairways proudly wearing my awards on their chest?

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 20th Nov 2013 14:15

Bob, I'll check. Maybe popped up from a test round that got deleted. You do also know you can remove any awards so that you can then re-target ?

Mark, I am reviewing. There was a glitch effecting 5% of members but that was fixed 3 weeks ago and all missing awards allocated (which is probably where Bob's spurious award popped up).

Regards, Darren.

user398345
Reply : Wed 20th Nov 2013 17:24

I have tried this by clicking on them, but don't get a delete option in the drop down menu!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top