Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Precision Putters

Posted by: user562211 | Tue 29th Oct 2013 15:11 | Last Reply

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce Valedictorian to all of you. They craft luxury putters with the ethos of precision Swiss watchmaking given by Fabien Muller, son of Franck Muller, “Master of complication”. It was born of the collaborations of skilled associates who sahre a passion for golf and high class watch-making. The idea of creating and crafting luxury putters was obvious for the creators, and the symbiosis of this two passions has led to the creation of the ultimate putter, which can be fully personalised and customised to obtain one of Valedictorian's finest limited edition putters.

I invite you all to go have a look at their website www.valedictorian.ch, what they have achieved is quite impressive.

Last edit : Tue 29th Oct 2013 15:12
re: Precision Putters
user80078
Reply : Tue 29th Oct 2013 20:08

Very classy looking sticks. I must say!!

user24437
Reply : Tue 29th Oct 2013 20:12

£300 - £360 to get one serviced! How much do they cost in the first place?

user469358
Reply : Tue 29th Oct 2013 21:54

Very nice looking putter.

If you'd like to send me a sample I would be happy to test it out and write a review!

user99350
Reply : Wed 30th Oct 2013 08:19

Gold Platinum and black diamonds? i can't see one of these ending up in the cheap bin at Sports direct.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top