Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golfshake Group System Feedback

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Thu 24th Oct 2013 15:31 | Last Reply

I'm currently doing updates to the group service based on feedback this year and would very much appreciate any additional feedback on what you use or would like to be able to use.

To complete the survey and send your feedback just click the link below.

http://glfs.hk/1bZWdaA

Regards, Darren.

re: Golfshake Group System Feedback
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 28th Oct 2013 15:00

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 29th Oct 2013 22:55

The ability to add scores without having to add people into groups would be nice. Also, when adding scores using an iPad (ideal for doing a live update as scores come in) it would be good if it locked onto the number pad so you didn't have to change to it every time you move to the next entry box

user11501
Reply : Wed 30th Oct 2013 12:18

Multiple competition scoring with linked rounds ie 4 round comp with leaderboards etc. Be great for our trip to portugal in february !!

user23669
Reply : Thu 31st Oct 2013 19:41

Is there anyway that tyou could keep the number option staying on my phone when posting my scores? at present after every hole my phone switches back to letters?

Last edit : Thu 31st Oct 2013 19:43
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 31st Oct 2013 20:11

Mark, what phone do you have ? did you add in the 'in your bag' data page ?

Next week the number option should be going back live for tablets/smartphones etc now that I've resolved an issue with how it worked depending on iPads or Android devices.

Fingers crossed by the end of the year I'll have live a smartphone friendly score entry part of the site and then early 2014 there will be a specific app.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 27th Nov 2013 16:07
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 27th Nov 2013 23:09

Ability to create a group from a comp without them having to accept would be good. Would solve the multi-comp issues as you could manage it with a leaderboard

Oh, and fix the leaderboards!

user553364
Reply : Thu 28th Nov 2013 10:50

My security [McAfee] won't let me access http://glfs.hk/1bZWdaA but I think I've already mentioned my desire to see the drop down list in Add a Round for managed accounts alphabetical and the stableford scores shown before submitting a scorecard for handicap tracking.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top