London Golf Show - Ticket Offer

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Mon 14th Oct 2013 16:57 | Last Reply
re: London Golf Show - Ticket Offer
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 18th Oct 2013 20:27

re: London Golf Show - Ticket Offer
user518795
Reply : Fri 15th Nov 2013 15:23

Went to the London Golf Show and was very disappointed in in the whole effort. I have been to every show for some years, I think it used to be in Birmingham as a National Show and was always a worthwhile drive up from London but even with 2x4 one tickets (in advance) it was overpriced for what you got. The Exhibition Hall was half empty and partitioned off, very few of the Major companies had stands and of those that were present most had reduced their space quite dramatically from previous years. OK,I appreciate that in our current times business is difficult and so overheads have to be watched, but this was the one occasion in the Capitol city to put on a big promotion. Another exorbitant cost was parking. £15 for 3 hours hours! (Didn't need any longer to see the Show) I am not aware of the actual attendance figures but on opening day there was not a big crowd. I have seen very much larger in other years. Many of the "Big" names were missing, not surprising in view of the business situation at present, but also maybe in the cost of renting out the Pitches by the Organizers. I am really sorry but I doubt if I shall be purchasing my usual 2 tickets next year not unless there is a dramatic improvement in Venue and number of Exhibitors. I can see everything in my local Direct Golf or American Golf stores.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top