Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Recording 9-hole scores.

Posted by: user24248 | Tue 28th Feb 2006 13:47 | Last Reply

As a new boy (aged 69!) to Golfscoretracker, am I right in assuming that at present there is not a facility for posting scores of 9 holes or less?

At our club the normal 9-holes played are the 1st 6 followed by 16,17 & 18. These were the full course when it originally opened. Can such oddities be accommodated or would it be too much of a programming nightmare?

[%sig%]

re: Recording 9-hole scores.
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 15th Mar 2006 20:46

Hi Charles.

A number of users have requested this feature. I am currently working on a updated version of the site with some new features and this is one of them I hope to add in the next few months.

Regards,

Darren.

user15767
Reply : Fri 14th Apr 2006 17:02

Hi Darren,

glad to hear you're adding this option to the next update.

I'm only playing 9 holes at a time at present (due to time pressure) so this would be useful.

On the Handicap report it says I need to have 3 Rounds played but then states I've played 6. The wording on this needs changing as the 6 rounds are only 9 holes and I assume the system needs 3 @ 18 hole rounds for the calculation.

user15767
Reply : Tue 13th Jun 2006 23:16

Any News of the 9 Hole Scoring Feature yet?

user55694
Reply : Sun 20th May 2007 13:17

Sorry I am one of those Illiterate people...
I did a search by post code for my local courses but to no avail..

Its also a 9 hole course which took some time to work out.
It was my first Attempt had entering the info and i did make a hash of one of them
If anyone wants to take a look at the Port St Mary golf course (Isle of Man) to get the wrong courses deleted I would be greatful.. ( the SSS is incorrect on one of the cards ( my misunderstanding)

DOH

Regards
Liam

Last edit : Sun 20th May 2007 13:18

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top