Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf in Spain

Posted by: user260729 | Mon 23rd Sep 2013 22:16 | Last Reply

8 of us are heading to Spain next year for a 4 day golfing break and i was wondering if anybody had visited any of the 4 shortlisted courses we are planning on visitng? or if they have any other that are reasonably priced.;

1.Hotel Guadalmina spa 2.Hotel la Finca Golf & Spa Resort/la finca golf club 3.Pestana Pestana Golf Resort - Carvoeiro 4.The Residences at Mar Menor Golf Resort & Spa/Alhama Signature Golf Course

Thanks for any advice/recommendations in advance.

re: Golf in Spain
user375014
Reply : Mon 23rd Sep 2013 22:19

any spare places!!!

user260729
Reply : Mon 23rd Sep 2013 22:32

Not at the minute Nick, but your second on the reserve list

user557195
Reply : Tue 1st Oct 2013 13:16

Hi there I have a holiday home in Marbella so can vouch for Guadalmina. I have not played the courses there for a while but have not had a bad round there.

The hotel is great, if you are there over the weekend don't miss the Sunday lunch we think it is the best on the Costa Del Sol.

La Finca is a great course but I have not stayed at the hotel so cannot vouch for it.

Other courses I think worth playing down here are :-

Santana Rio Real El Paraiso San Roque Old

There are often deals to be had so check out the booking sites such as Golf Services.

Have a great time, can I be third reserve

user260729
Reply : Tue 1st Oct 2013 13:39

Ended up booking Pestana Golf Resort - Carvoeiro on the algarve,can't wait, first time abroad for me.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top