Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

I'm an absolute muppet, help needed.

Posted by: user466742 | Sat 14th Sep 2013 17:58 | Last Reply

So I've lost my 5 iron on the course today. Absolutely gutted. Can anyone recommend a decent retailer that can order in single clubs as AG are saying wilson probably don't make my irons anymore & I'd have to have the newer version which I don't want! I play Wilson FG Tour irons. I don't want the new V2 as I want a fully matched set. I play dynamic gold stiff shafts and can regrip myself so the grip doesn't matter to me. Preferably new rather than used. Ive checked golf bidder and that's coming up blank too. I don't really want to buy from ebay but it's looking like the only option at the moment.

Ta,

Andy

re: I'm an absolute muppet, help needed.
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 14th Sep 2013 19:15

Golfbidder ?

user99350
Reply : Sat 14th Sep 2013 21:14

Andrew, I take it you've asked at the proshop? Keep trying them, put a message on the notice board. I once left a 56* nike sv at Skegness (lot of walkers there) but it was handed in and the pro shipped it back to me for a £5.Top bloke. Good luck.

user466742
Reply : Sat 14th Sep 2013 21:52

Thanks chaps. Yeah I've left my details at the club. Guess ill just have to learn to hit weak 4s till I can find a replacement!

user473042
Reply : Sun 15th Sep 2013 19:28

http://www.golfonline.co.uk/wilson-golf/golf-irons/m-25-cp-35?gclid=COjsvOmDzrkCFZPItAodk08APA

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top