Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Help Adding Detailed Stats Information

Posted by: user549719 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sat 7th Sep 2013 22:15 | Last Reply

Hi there, being a newbie to Golfshake and to the forum, I was wondering if anyone could help with a couple of questions on entering round stats information:

1) Entering penalty strokes. On a couple of holes in my last round I had to take a penalty. When I tried entering these strokes on the stats page, they weren't recorded. All other stats were recorded (number of putts, fairways hit, GIR, etc). I was entering the figure "1" in the penalty box. Am I missing something? Anyone else have problems with this?

2) I have also started using the visual shot tracker cards. I assume it is not possible to enter the more detailed information you can record on these into the system (e.g. fairway was missed right, green approach was short left, first putt distance, etc). To keep this information, it's basically a case of keeping the cards and reviewing later?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Lee

Last edit : Sat 7th Sep 2013 22:23
re: Help Adding Detailed Stats Information
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 7th Sep 2013 22:26

Hi Lee, welcome to the site.

Can you go back and edit your round and then add the penalty stats ? I've just tested and all seems okay although I will check in case of a glitch.

Detailed stats will be added on the site probably early in 2014 to link up with what you can record on the stat cards. We've tried to balance what stats we allow with what the majority will track but will be doing an update soon which will mirror the cards.

Regards, Darren.

re: Help Adding Detailed Stats Information
user549719
Reply : Sat 7th Sep 2013 22:35

Cheers Darren - seems to be working fine now. I did previously go back and try to edit the stats a number of times after originally entering the round but to no avail. All fine now though.

Cheers for the feed back on the proposed updates.

Lee

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top