Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

New Push Cart

Posted by: user375014 | Tue 3rd Sep 2013 22:17 | Last Reply

Thinking of buying a new Clicgear 3.5 pushcart soon and wondered if anyone had used or bought one or have any other similar quality push cart suggestions? The choice of colours is apealing but the think has to do the job, any advise welcome

re: New Push Cart
user25808
Reply : Wed 4th Sep 2013 09:38

I don't know much about the Clicgear trolley but have had 2 Powakaddy push trolleys. Twinline 1 and Twinline 2. both very good trolleys, very sturdy and both have lasted a very long time, the Twinline 1 I gave to a friend who had to do a few minor bits of maintenance on which isnt bad considering its about 8-9 years old.

user26342
Reply : Wed 4th Sep 2013 15:58

Nick, I've had the Stewart Z3 for over 3 months. Prior to that I'd had an electric trolley for over 10 years. I sold my Motocaddy within the first week of having my Z3 & wouldn't go back.

I've done a review for golfshake on the Z3 if you want to read my feedback?

http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/6018/Stewart_Golf_Z3_Push_Review.html

Last edit : Wed 4th Sep 2013 16:02
user425195
Reply : Wed 4th Sep 2013 16:38

Nick, I can echo John's comments on the Z3 - I got one for Christmas this year and it's been fantastic - everyone who's tried it says its as good as a powered trolley, and you don't have all the fussing about with Batteries.

Also, winter wheels just clip on in place of the standard one's so great all year round.

user375014
Reply : Sun 8th Sep 2013 20:52

cheers for the feedback, my brother recently bought a powakaddy push trolley so i probably wont get that one, but have checked out the Stewart Z3 and your review John, Good review and i will go and check the Clicgear and he Z3 out soon and purchase one of them

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top