Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Wilson Staff K'Netic

Posted by: user548927 | Fri 16th Aug 2013 13:46 | Last Reply

Hi All

Relative newby to golf - Been playing on and off for last 2 years but for the last 3 months or so have been playing at least once a week. Now im wanting to progress my game and handicap I need some new clubs. I am currently playing off 28 so obviously plenty of room for improvement!!

I have been looking at the Wilson Staff K'Netic set currently on sale. Anyone use these or have any thoughts on them? Also if anyone has any recommendations I wuld love to hear them!!

Thanks all! Adam

re: Wilson Staff K'Netic
user250721
Reply : Fri 16th Aug 2013 14:05

Adam

My advice to you would be not pick a budget before you pick a club.

If you know you want to spend £300 on a set of Irons head down to any of the major stores and try as many clubs as you want until you find a set that you like the look,feel and results of.

Dont be caught up in the marketing tosh that most of the manufactures spout about 'Extra yard this and extra yards that'

Hope this helps.

user26342
Reply : Mon 19th Aug 2013 19:01

I would recommend going to see your local pro & ask if he will custom fit you. At least then you'll know you've got a set of clubs suited to you. If price is an issue then 'get fitted & check out eBay for a good deal.

user546815
Reply : Sat 11th Jan 2014 23:43

personally im cheap! i went to a well known golfing discount establishment and tried out lots of different clubs until i found a set of irons that i liked, that felt comfortable and most importantly i could swing. I then went and bought them second hand off of ebay saved about £200 = happy Dan

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top